Learn Arabic Online – Level 3 (Writing)
Learn to write in Arabic with our easy, step by step video guide.
Educator : EdVantage eCert
Course Duration : Self-paced
Learn to write in Arabic with our easy, step by step video guide. The Arabic alphabet or Arabic abjad is a thing of beauty, with its cursive letters and mesmerizing dots and curves.
Unlock the mystery of this stunning script, with this step by step, ‘wow so easy’ video guide to each magnificent letter and how it changes depending on where it is in the word. Challenge your brain with a script that is written from right to left. However, beware, the numbers are written from left to right, so the other half of your brain won’t feel left out!
Did you know?
While originally used to write the Arabic language, the Arabic alphabet has been adopted as the script for other languages, such as Urdu, Persian, Pashto, Kurdish, Sindhi, and others. Due to the influence of Islam, the Arabic alphabet is one of the most widespread writing systems in the world, found in large parts of Africa and Western and Central Asia, plus in pockets of East Asia, Europe, and the Americas. So by learning the Arabic script, you unlock more than just one language!
- Lesson 1: Fruits Revision
- Lesson 2: Vegetables Revision
- Lesson 3: Food Revision
- Lesson 4: Some new food items
- Lesson 5: Table items
- Lesson 6: Some Restaurant items
- Lesson 7: Verb to like in Arabic
- Lesson 8: Negate Verb to like
- Lesson 9: Verb to prefer in Arabic
- Lesson 10: Negate Verb to prefer
- Lesson 11: More restaurant vocabulary
- Lesson 12: Let us practice more verb to eat
- Lesson 13: Let us practice more verb to drink
- Lesson 14: Let us practice more verbs to like and to prefer
- Lesson 15: Colours revision
- Lesson 16: More colours
- Lesson 17: What colour is this – Part 1
- Lesson 18: What colour is this – Part 2
- Lesson 19: Adjectives revision
- Lesson 20: Noun-Adj Agreement – Masculine nouns
- Lesson 21: Noun-Adj Agreement – Feminine nouns
- Lesson 22: Noun-Adj Agreement – Definiteness – Part 1
- Lesson 23: Noun-Adj Agreement – Definiteness – Part 2
- Lesson 24: Noun-Adj Disagreement
- Lesson 25: May I have a table for two please
- Lesson 26: Revision of the restaurant unit
- Lesson 27: Directions Revision
- Lesson 28: Imperative in Arabic
- Lesson 29: Verb to want
- Lesson 30: Negate Verb to want
- Lesson 31: Road signs
- Lesson 32: More Road signs – Part 2
- Lesson 33: More signs – Part 3
- Lesson 34: More places
- Lesson 35: How to read a map in Arabic
- Lesson 36: Introduction to the plural in Arabic
- Lesson 37: Masculine Sound Plurals
- Lesson 38: Feminine Sound Plurals
- Lesson 39: Broken Plurals
- Lesson 40: Revision of the unit
- Lesson 41: Future
- Lesson 42: Verb To Go future
- Lesson 43: Verb To Do Future
- Lesson 44: Verb To Work Future
- Lesson 45: Verb To Eat future
- Lesson 46: Verb To Study future
- Lesson 47: Time Expressions
- Lesson 48: Time unit revision
- Lesson 49: Dialogues in the Future Tense
- Lesson 50: Hobbies
- Lesson 51: Hobbies pt1
- Lesson 52: Hobbies pt2 Dialogues
- Lesson 53: Seasons
- Lesson 54: Weather
- Lesson 55: Verb To Feel future
- Lesson 56: Verb To Feel future negative
- Lesson 57: Body Parts
- Arabic Level 3 – End of Course Quiz
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?