Learn Spanish Online – Level 1
Learn Spanish and communicate with over 400 million people around the world
Educator : EdVantage eCert
Course Duration : Self-paced
Learn Spanish online, one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. It is the official language in 22 countries and the second largest native language in the world. By learning Spanish, you will be able to communicate with over 400 million people across the world. Spanish is known for its captivating culture, passionate people, scrumptious food, flamboyant and lively Flamenco dance and much more.
Learn Spanish with this Starter Level Course and familiarize yourself with the Hispanic language, culture, traditions, cuisine, and fiestas!
With our Spanish Starter Level Online Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Spanish
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
- Lesson 1 – You already know a little Spanish
- Lesson 2 – Varieties of the Spanish language
- Lesson 3 – Spanish Language characteristics
- Lesson 4 – Greetings of the day
- Lesson 5 – How are you?
- Lesson 6 – More Greetings
- Lesson 7 – Alphabet Overview
- Lesson 8 – Alphabet 1
- Lesson 9 – Alphabet 2
- Lesson 10 – Alphabet 3
- Lesson 11 – My name is
- Lesson 12 – What is your name?
- Lesson 13 – This is…
- Lesson 14 – Possessive Pronouns
- Lesson 15 – Personal Pronouns I/You
- Lesson 16 – Gender
- Lesson 17 – Where are you from?
- Lesson 18 – Countries
- Lesson 19 – I am from…
- Lesson 20 – Nationalities out of a country name
- Lesson 21 – Personal pronouns He/She
- Lesson 22 – Nationalities He/She
- Lesson 23 – Numbers 0-20
- Lesson 24 – Numbers 21-99
- Lesson 25 – Contact Details
- Lesson 26 – Verb ‘to live’
- Lesson 27 – Verb to work
- Lesson 28 – Verb ‘To Study’
- Lesson 29 – Prepositions 1
- Lesson 30 – Prepositions 2
- Lesson 31 – Verb ‘To Have’
- Lesson 32 – Greetings Recap
- Lesson 33 – Time
- Lesson 34 – Family members
- Lesson 35 – Possessive Pronouns (my/your)
- Lesson 36 – Possessive Pronouns (His/Her/Their)
- Lesson 37 – Yes/No Questions
- Lesson 38 – Fruits
- Lesson 39 – Foods
- Lesson 40 – Vegetables
- Lesson 41 – Conjunctions
- Lesson 42 – Colors
- Lesson 43 – Days of the week
- Lesson 44 – Spanish Relatives
- Lesson 45 – I like
- Lesson 46 – I don’t like
- Lesson 47 – I like (food/colors)
- Lesson 48 – I don’t like (food/colors)
- Vocabulary Game Spanish
- Spanish Level 1 – End of Course Quiz
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?