Learn Russian Online – Level 1
Learn Russian and discover the usual and beautiful language of the great classical writers such as Chekhov and Tolstoy
Educator : EdVantage eCert
Course Duration : Self-paced
Russia is a land rich in literature, philosophy, classical music, ballet, architecture and technology. A huge number of great literary works come from Russian writers such as Dostoevsky, Pushkin, Chekhov, Tolstoy and Turgenev.
Russian is the most widely spoken ‘Slavik’ language in the world, spoken by over 300 million people worldwide. It is also one of the five official languages of the United Nations, making it a truly global language. Trade between the business world and Russia is on the rise, especially in construction, industry and information technology.
Learn Russian and discover the culture of this unusual and beautiful language.
With our Russian Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet, script and sounds in Russian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
- Lesson 1: Russian Language Characteristics
- Lesson 2: Greetings
- Lesson 3: How are you
- Lesson 4: Russian Alphabet & Vowels
- Lesson 5: Russian Alphabet & Consonants
- Lesson 6: Russian Alphabet & Unique Letters
- Lesson 7: My name is
- Lesson 8: What is your name
- Lesson 9: Possessive Pronouns singular
- Lesson 10: Possessive Pronouns plural
- Lesson 11: Possessive Pronouns
- Lesson 12: Countries
- Lesson 13: Where are you from?
- Lesson 14: Nationalities
- Lesson 15: More Greetings
- Lesson 16: What is this?
- Lesson 17: Colors
- Lesson 18: Numbers 0-20
- Lesson 19: Numbers 20-100
- Lesson 20: Give your contact details
- Lesson 21: Cases
- Lesson 22: Prepositions pt1
- Lesson 23: Prepositions pt2
- Lesson 24: Greetings recap
- Lesson 25: Days of the week
- Lesson 26: Family Members
- Lesson 27: Fruits
- Lesson 28: Food and meals
- Lesson 29: Vegetables
- Lesson 30: Conjunctions
- Lesson 31: Rooms in the house
- Lesson 32: Jobs & Occupations
- Lesson 33: Drinks & Beverages
- Lesson 34: Around the city
- Lesson 35: Gender
- Lesson 36: Plurals
- Lesson 37: Adjectives
- Lesson 38: Yes/No Questions
- Lesson 39: Verb Live
- Lesson 40: Verb Like
- Lesson 41: Action Verbs
- Vocabulary Game
- Russian Level 1 – End of Course Quiz
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?