Learn Portuguese Online (Brazilian) – Level 1
Learn Portuguese Brazilian style and discover hidden treasure on four continents.
Educator : EdVantage eCert
Course Duration : Self-paced
Learn Portuguese Brazilian style!
Portuguese is the sixth most widely spoken language in the world. It is spoken across Europe, South America, Africa and Asia and is the official language of eight countries. By learning the language you will be able to communicate with over 200 million people worldwide.
The language is spoken widely in four continents and can give you unlimited opportunities to enhance your travel experience. Discover Portugal’s impressive castles, Mozambique’s vast coastline or Brazil’s unparalleled flora and fauna and its Amazon forest.
Portuguese is gaining prominence in the world of business, as one of the official languages of the European Union. Be it Portugal’s musical festivals or Brazil’s dance carnivals and passion for football – discover vibrant and popular cultures worldwide.
With our Portuguese Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Portuguese
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
- Lesson 1: You already know a little Portuguese
- Lesson 2: Varieties of the Portuguese language
- Lesson 3: Portuguese Language characteristics
- Lesson 4: Greetings
- Lesson 5: How are you?
- Lesson 6: More greetings
- Lesson 7: Consonants part 1
- Lesson 8: Consonants part 2
- Lesson 9: Consonants part 3
- Lesson 10: Vowels part 1
- Lesson 11: Vowels part 2 (special vowels)
- Lesson 12b: Dipthongs part 2
- Lesson 12a: Dipthongs part 1
- Lesson 13: My name is /What is your name?
- Lesson 14: Gender
- Lesson 15: This is
- Lesson 16: Possessive pronouns
- Lesson 17: Personal pronouns I/You
- Lesson 18: Personal Pronouns He/She
- Lesson 19: Verb To Be
- Lesson 20: Verb To Be Negative
- Lesson 21: Countries
- Lesson 22: Nationalities
- Lesson 23: Nationalities he/she
- Lesson 24 – Where Are You From?
- Lesson 25 – Numbers 0-20
- Lesson 26 – Numbers 21-99
- Lesson 27 – Contact details
- Lesson 28 – Prepositions 1
- Lesson 29 – Prepositions 2
- Lesson 30 – Verb To Live
- Lesson 31 – Verb to live Neg
- Lesson 32 – Verb to Live where
- Lesson 33 – Verb to Work
- Lesson 34 – Verb to Work Where
- Lesson 35 – Verb to study
- Lesson 36 – Indefinite Articles
- Lesson 37 – Verb To Have
- Lesson 38 – Greetings recap
- Lesson 39 – Days of the week
- Lesson 40 – What day is it?
- Lesson 41 – Family members
- Lesson 42 – Adjectives
- Lesson 43 – Possesives My/Your
- Lesson 44 – Possessives His/Her
- Lesson 45 – Verb To Like
- Lesson 46 – Fruits
- Lesson 47 – Food
- Lesson 48 – Vegetables
- Lesson 49 – Conjunctions
- Lesson 50 – Relatives
- Lesson 51 – Yes/No Questions
- Lesson 52 – Colors
- Lesson 53 – This is (Family)
- Lesson 54 – This is (Relatives)
- Lesson 55 – I like colors
- Lesson 56 – I don’t like colors
- Lesson 57 – Parts of the house
- Lesson 58 – Directions
- Lesson 59 – This is (Vocabulary)
- Vocabulary Game Portuguese
- Portuguese Level 1 – End of Course Quiz
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?