Learn Hungarian Online – Level 3
Learn Hungarian, the logical language spanning from the Great Plains to Budapest and the Danube.
Educator : EdVantage eCert
Course Duration : Self-paced
Hungarian is a unique language that stands out as very different from its Germanic and Slavic neighbors, due to its historic connection with the Magyars from thousands of years ago. The Seven chieftains of the Magyars (or Hungarians) were the leaders of the seven tribes at the time of their arrival in the Carpathian Basin in 895 AD.
As a result, Hungary is known as the nation of horsemen. This love of horse riding stems back to the nomadic, pastoral days of the ancient Hungarians on the Great Hungarian Plain. Folk culture traditions still live on in many of Hungary’s villages.
Did you know?
The origin of goulash, a thick, hearty dish was (and still is) a very popular dish among herdsmen in Hungary. They made it in a cast-iron kettle hung above an open fire, out in the fields. Herdsman is ‘Gulyás’ in Hungarian, hence the name of this famous stew!
With our Hungarian A1.2 Microlearning Course, you can:
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognize parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
- Where Can I?
- May I?
- Parts of The Body – Part 1
- Parts of The Body – Part 2
- What’s the Matter?
- I Need a Doctor
- Where is The Pharmacy?
- Where is The Nearest Hospital?
- Leaving a Message on The Phone (Informal)
- Could I? (Requests)
- Could You? (Requests)
- Polite Apologies
- At The Restaurant – Part 2 Special Requests
- At The Restaurant – Part 3 Food
- At The Restaurant – Part 4 Drinks
- At The Restaurant – Part 5 Ordering Food
- At The Airport
- On Holiday
- The Hotel – Part 1 Check-In
- The Hotel – Part 2 Rooms
- The Hotel – Part 3 Questions
- The Hotel – Part 4 More Questions
- The Hotel – Part 6 Checkout
- Business Travel – Part 1
- Business Travel – Part 2
- Future – I Will / I’ll (Future Intention)
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?