Learn English Online – Level 2
Learn English and improve your job prospects and opportunities to connect globally
Educator : EdVantage eCert
Course Duration : Self-paced
English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and it is used in multiple mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs and novels. It’s the official language of more than 50 countries and quite a few of the nations that do not have it as an official language, adopt English as a common language. Imagine the number of people you wouldinteract with and the new things you woulddiscover about their culture! Englishis truly a ‘global language’ and its importance cannot be overstated in an increasingly interconnected and globalized world.
- Lesson 1: Greetings
- Lesson 2: How are you?
- Lesson 3: Introductions – Part 1
- Lesson 4: Introductions – Part 2
- Lesson 5: Where are you from?
- Lesson 6: Where is he from?
- Lesson 7: Where is?
- Lesson 8: Professions
- Lesson 9: Possessives – Part 1
- Lesson 10: Possessives – Part 2
- Lesson 11: Family relationships – Part 1
- Lesson 12: Family relationships – Part 2
- Lesson 13: Family Members
- Lesson 14: Irregular Verbs
- Lesson 15: Nationalities
- Lesson 16: Present Simple – Part 1
- Lesson 17: Present Simple – Part 2
- Lesson 18: Present Simple – Part 3
- Lesson 19: Present Simple – Part 4
- Lesson 20: Questions
- Lesson 21: Answers
- Lesson 23: Yes/No Questions
- Lesson 24: He/She/it
- Lesson 25: Adverbs of Frequency
- Lesson 26: Pronouns – Part 1
- Lesson 27: Pronouns – Part 2
- Lesson 28: Putting it together
- Lesson 29: What’s this?
- Lesson 30: Plurals
- Lesson 31: Adjectives and Nouns
- Lesson 32: This/That
- Lesson 33: These/Those
- Lesson 34: Opposites
- Lesson 35: Alphabet review
- Lesson 36: Numbers
- Lesson 37: Money
- Lesson 38: Adjectives and Nouns – Part 2
- Lesson 39: Personal Information – Part 1
- Lesson 40: Personal Information – Part 2
- Lesson 41: Languages
- Lesson 42: Languages Q&A
- Lesson 43: Time
- Lesson 44: Seasons
- Lesson 45: Wh-Questions – Part 1
- Lesson 46: Wh-Questions – Part 2
- Lesson 47: Words that go together
- Lesson 48: Prepositions of time
- Lesson 49: The verb “to do”
- Lesson 50: American Vs British English
- English Level 2 – End of Course Quiz
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?