Learn English Online – Level 1
Learn English – the most commonly spoken language in the world with over 1.5 billion speakers
Educator : EdVantage eCert
Course Duration : Self-paced
Learn English online, the most widely spoken language in the world commonly used in popular mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs, and news media. It’s the official language in 53 countries and many countries that do not have it as an official language still use English in their Lingua Franca.
With an estimated 1.5 billion speakers worldwide, imagine the number of people you can interact with and the interesting things you can discover about their culture by learning English! It’s truly a ‘global language’ and its importance cannot be overstated in an increasingly interconnected and globalized world.
- Lesson 1: Greetings
- Lesson 2: Greetings – Part 2
- Lesson 3: How are you?
- Lesson 4: Alphabet (A-I)
- Lesson 5: Alphabet (J-R)
- Lesson 6: Alphabet (S-Z)
- Lesson 7: What’s your name?
- Lesson 8: Introductions Part 1
- Lesson 9: Introductions Part 2
- Lesson 10: Formal Introductions
- Lesson 11: Possessive Pronouns My/Your/His/Her
- Lesson 12: Possessive Pronouns Plurals
- Lesson 13: Personal Pronouns
- Lesson 14: Personal Pronouns plural
- Lesson 15: Countries
- Lesson 16: Where are you from?
- Lesson 17: Where is He/She from?
- Lesson 18: Nationalities
- Lesson 19: Numbers 0-10
- Lesson 20: Numbers 11-20
- Lesson 21: What’s this?
- Lesson 22: “To Be”
- Lesson 23: Numbers 21-100
- Lesson 24: What’s your telephone number?
- Lesson 25: Give your contact number and address
- Lesson 26: “To Live”
- Lesson 27: “To Work”
- Lesson 28: “To Study”
- Lesson 29: “To Have”
- Lesson 30: Greetings review
- Lesson 31: Days of the week
- Lesson 32: What day is it?
- Lesson 33: Possessive Adjectives My/Your
- Lesson 34: Possessive Adjectives His/Her/Their
- Lesson 35: Family members
- Lesson 36: Family members (Relatives)
- Lesson 37: Family members introductions
- Lesson 38: Yes-No Questions
- Lesson 39: Fruits Part 1
- Lesson 40: Fruits Part 2
- Lesson 41: Vegetables
- Lesson 42: Vegetables part 2
- Lesson 43: Food
- Lesson 44: Food part 2
- Lesson 45: How old are you?
- Lesson 46: Possessive Pronouns My/Your name revision
- Vocabulary Game
EdVantage e-Cert is an online endeavor to provide access to education and innovative learning across a wide range of fields of study. It aims to bring you affordable and accredited courses from reputed and credible education providers worldwide.
EdVantage e-Cert through its e-Smart courses aims to provide training and courses which will ensures you step into your dream job. Now you can polish your knowledge and skills to get Job-ready or gain a new qualification form a Certification to an e-MBA all in the comfort of your home!
Whether you are looking to gain a qualification or you simply want to improve your understanding of basic industry practices and trends, an employee who is chasing a promotion and upskilling or simply someone with a years of experience but lacking formal qualifications on paper- EdVantage e-Cert is the answer!
Why hesitate when you can receive comprehensive Academic and technical study support and valuable training that can be tailored to fit your busy life, still helping you achieve a qualification you desire?