Langauge Cert Test
Online exams with remote, live invigilation!
LanguageCert Online exams with remote, live invigilation are based on award-winning technology and provide a fast, reliable and friendly way for candidates of all ages to take high-stakes, internationally recognised exams from their preferred location. This approach to assessment makes the entire exam process more accessible and tailored to the needs of individual students.
The following LanguageCert exams can be taken online with remote, live invigilation.
- LanguageCert International ESOL
- LanguageCert International ESOL at levels A2-C2
- LanguageCert Test of English (LTE)
- LTE A1-C2 Listening & Reading
- LanguageCert USAL esPro
- LanguageCert USAL esPro A1-C2 Listening & Reading
Do you want to certify your English language skills?
We offer the LanguageCert Test of English exam online with live remote invigilation which provide a fast, reliable, and friendly solution to getting the language certification you need. The exam covers the Listening and Reading skills at A1-C2 CEFR levels and is available for learners of all ages.
Contact us to find how you can get your online exam voucher and take your LanguageCert Test of English exam!
- Fast: Exams can be booked up to 4 hours in advance with results released in just 2 business days
- Flexible: Available 24/7/365 and can be taken anytime, at any preferred location
- Friendly: A real person is online to ensure a comfortable, secure and stress-free experience
Get certified anytime, anywhere
Whether you feel more comfortable taking your exam from your home or it would make more sense to fit it into your busy day and take it at the office, the choice of an online proctored exam can be the ideal one.
Tailored to your schedule
Being able to take your exam in as little as 4 hours after you book it, as well as being able to easily reschedule it, allows you to focus your energy on what matters most: preparing for your exam.
Take your time to prepare
Feeling stressed about sitting your exam soon? LanguageCert Online exams can be taken anytime within 365 days from the date of purchase.
Secure and reliable
PeopleCert’s expertly trained Online Proctors use proprietary, cutting edge software to guide you through the exam process and make sure that your experience is comfortable, secure and stress-free.
We have partnered with Language Cert and are an Approved Online Examinations Partner
How it works
- First, contact us to get your online exam voucher for the exam you wish to take.
- You can schedule your online exam for any time you like 24/7 or up to just 4 hours before you take it.
- Once the scheduling step is complete check your inbox and follow a few simple steps to download LanguageCert exam software, which is secure, easy to use and compatible with Windows & Mac.
- On exam day find a quiet room with reliable internet connection, eliminate distractions and keep your passport or National Photo ID handy.
- Remember it must be the same ID you used when booking your exam.
- Set up your computer or laptop, microphone, headphones and webcam and you are ready to take your exam.
- A real person will be online to support you throughout the exam process.
- You will receive your results in just three working days after having completed your exam along with an e-certificate, hardcopy certificate and a digital badge.
Note : If you want us to courier you the hard copy of the results and certificate this will be at extra charges chargeable for international couriers.
Language Online exams in 5 steps!
- Get your online exam voucher and book your exam
- Book up to 4hrs beforehand
- Download exam software
- A step-by-step guide is sent by email
- Prepare exam space
- A quiet room without distractions, internet connection, computer, headphones, webcam and ID
- Take the exam
- An invigilator guides candidates through the exam process
- Receive results
- 2 business days for LanguageCert Test of English (LTE) / LanguageCert USAL esPro
- 3 business days for LanguageCert International ESOL.
Top-class qualifications. Recognised the world over.
LanguageCert is an Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual and Qualification Wales and is a Home Office approved provider of SELT exams for UK Visas & Immigration. LanguageCert offers high-stakes exams that are officially recognised by an ever-growing number of Higher Education Institutions, organisations and government bodies in the UK and internationally.
Online exam requirements
- Valid Government issued ID
- A quiet room with no distractions, sufficient light and a clean desk
- External or integrated webcam able to rotate 360-degrees
- Screen width of minimum 15” with a resolution of 1024×768 or higher
- Windows®: 10, 8.1, 8 or 7
- Apple: MacOS Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11) or Sierra (10.12)
- Internet connection with a speed of at least 4Mbps
- A headset with a microphone
Re-sit an exam with Take2
Candidates who sit an Online exam with remote, live invigilation have the option to purchase Take2, a straightforward and affordable solution to re-sit high-stakes language exams and future-proof against potential set-backs.
Take2 can be purchased by candidates individually or through approved Test Centres and are available up to 15 minutes before the exam start time
Guidelines for taking the test – WINDOWS
Guidelines for taking the test – MacOS
Step by Step Guide to LanguageCert Online exams
Sample LanguageCert Certificate
Making a booking on EdVantage SpeakSmart for a LanaguageCert Test
- Click the thumbnail of the desired test
- Register for the test and fill in details for your profile
- Purchase the test
- You will receive an email with the link to book your test and a Promo code
- Book the Test
NOTE: Remember to use the one email for all purposes
The Promo code is valid for one year.
Now that you have the code follow the steps listed under – Language Online exams in 5 steps!